TROPHY TRANSPORT, HANDLING AND DIP & PACK
* All orders are to be confirmed in writing.
* Shipping charges are to be confirmed through the shipping company.
USD $100 CITES tag each for Leopard/Elephant.
USD $1,500 National Parks Hunting Permit Fee for Brown Hyena, Cheetah and Gemsbok.
TRANSFERS/CHARTERS TO AND FROM CAMP
Clients normally fly in and out of Bulawayo. Road transfers with an independent company using a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan are $400 for 1 pax, $450 for 2 pax and $500 for 3 pax, per leg. This is a +/- 4 hour drive each way depending on the camp. We will be happy to assist with air charters, if required. Transfer with the PH is $250 round trip.
These are done based on the area within the Conservancy that will offer the best possible opportunity to take the species requested, as well as numbers in the hunting party. They are worked on a first come first served basis. While we do try not to move bookings around once allocated to a specific camp, unfortunately there are times when this is necessary. Camps are booked exclusively.
Indemnity Form – We require one indemnity form per person to be completed and returned prior to departure for Zimbabwe. This is a legal document, so should be completed in full and legibly.
Client Fact Sheet – We will forward a copy of our fact sheet to be completed and returned.
Invitation Letter – Will be provided as soon as the completed fact sheet is received with weapons and flight details included.
We require a deposit of 50% of Total Daily Rates to secure a booking, with the balance of Daily Rates to be transferred 60 (sixty) days prior to hunt commencement.
1. There shall be no refund on any deposit paid if a hunt is cancelled within six (6) months of commencement of the Safari.
2. In the event of a hunt being cancelled prior to six (6) months of the date of the Safari, then 50% of the deposit will be refundable.
3. In the event the Safari is cancelled by the Safari Operator, or the area is closed to hunting or travel for any reason, prior to commencement of the Safari, the Client will receive a full refund.
4. No refunds will be made if the Client leaves the Safari before the scheduled completion date.
POST HUNT PAYMENTS
Any transfers or direct deposits for the balance on any charges, i.e. Trophy Fees, Rifle Hire, Curios, etc. must be actioned within one (1) week of Safari completion.
NO personal cheques or credit cards will be accepted as payment in Zimbabwe; cash is accepted if accompanied by a stamped ZIMRA form obtained on entry into Zimbabwe.
OTHER CHARGES & LEVIES
2% Government levy on daily rates.
2% Zimbabwe Tourism Authority levy on trophy fees.
2% National Parks levy on trophy fees.